Where do I find affordable workspace?
- For ICT & Cleantech: Bluelion
- For Life Science: Bio-Technopark
- For Technology: Technopark
- For Social Entreprneurship: Impact Hub
- For LIfe Science Grow (Website in German language)
- General: Citizen Space (Website in German language)
- General: Spinner Langnau (Website in German language)
- Other platforms: Ronorp
Startup@UZH tries to elaborate special rates with various institutions. Also, we offer workspace with us at Seilergraben in Zurich. For more info about it check here:
Where can I find a coach/ an expert?
We have put together list of experts and coaches. Contact them directly.
What startup competitions and contests are there?
We have compiled a list with the most important awards.
- Heuberger Winterthur (Website in German language)
- ZKB Pionier Price
- AXA Innovation Award (Website in German language)
- STARTUPS.CH Award
- IMPACT HUB Kickstart Accelerator
All national and regional awards can be found here jungunternehmerpreise.ch (Website in German language)
Can I use the UZH logo?
“The usage of the corporate design or parts of it through institutions or organisations, which don’t belong to the UZH, requires a prior permission…For spin off companies of the UZH, a reference “a spin off company of the University of Zurich” or “a spin off company at the University of Zurich is permissible. With spin off companies, a prior permission is required if logos are used on company communication or correspondence.”
Further answers to important questions can be found on the STARTUPS.CH blog
And many more.